Organized by the World Health Organization
"GRAMMY® AWARD WINNER RICKY KEJ LIVE IN CONCERT FOR CAPH, WHO"
The First WHO Global Conference on Air Pollution and Health will take place 31 October, 2018 in Geneva.
On this occasion a special concert is being organized. Featuring Grammy® Winner and 'United Nations Humanitarian Artist' Ricky Kej, this free, public concert event will expand awareness in Geneva international community about air pollution as a critical health, climate and environment issue through music, video and art.
Known for his signature - 'Music for the Planet', Ricky Kej and his ensemble of musicians from countries as diverse as Ghana, India, Peru, Viet Nam, South Africa, and the USA will play compositions of 'World Music for Healthy People and Planet'.
International artists performing with ''RICKY KEJ LIVE IN CONCERT IN GENEVA' will include:
- Grammy® Winner Ricky Kej (India)
- Grammy® Winner Wouter Kellerman (South Africa)
- Grammy® Winner Laura Dickinson (USA)
- Grammy® Nominee Ciro Hurtado (Peru)
- Grammy® Nominee Rocky Dawuni (Ghana)
- Grammy® Nominee Lonnie Park (USA)
- Renowned Dan Tranh player Hai Phuong (Viet Nam)
- Violinist Manoj George (India)
- Vocalist and flutist Varijashree Venugopal, India
- Tabla & Percussionist Muthu Kumar (India)
- Jazz Drummer B. S. Arun Kumar (India)
String Orchestra - bringing together distinguished young musicians from France and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland:
- Franck Fontcouberte, Conductor
- Dorothée Fontcouberte, First violin
- Matthew Chin, First violin
- Eric Mouret, Second violin
- Anne Malherbet, Viola
- Zoé Saubat, Cello
- Vilas Nayak, India – Visual Artist
The concert is free, but you must register here if you wish to attend: